Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Funny!

Lately I have been feeling guilty for not getting my writing in. I make up reason after reason why I'm not writing. Silly things really, like we just adopted a baby and I'm not getting any sleep, or we have to clean up, pack up and moved across the country and then unpack and clean up once we've done that, but my favorite one is when I sit for very long my sciatica acts up and is incredibly painful making it hard to function for the rest of the day. Yeah, I know, I need to just buck up and get it done. So that's exactly what I'm going to do, right after I finish my blog, clean the house, do the laundry, walk on my treadmill, take care of Mia, and take a nap...wait I'm doing it again.

I realize all these things are good things that need to get done, but if you are really serious about writing somethings in life have got to give a little. You have to be willing to put the time and energy into your craft if you want to succeed. I've decided that cleaning the house and doing the laundry can wait...indefinitely. I have also decided that I am going to have to put another hobby on hold, (baking), if I'm going to meet my deadlines. (Don't worry Beth and Gene I promise to bake while you're here!)

Anyhow,  I love living in Missouri. It's been a fun few weeks. The only down side to living here is the weather. It's scary to say the least.

Have a great weekend!

http://www.vidaddict.com/large-hail-in-missouri/

Oh, and when I saw this it totally reminded me of my six year old son. Love it!

http://www.vidaddict.com/puppies-chase-kid/

No comments: