Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Funny!

Hello folks, it's the the last day of school for my kids and I am so excited to spend time with them watching them clean the house. I tell ya, I have been waiting all year for this. I love summer vacation.    It is the one time of year my house is fantastically clean. Yay me!

My kids on the other hand said they are looking forward to playing outside and riding their bikes which I know is code for playing with whatever electronic toys they can get their hands on. That is why I found this Friday Funny so funny. I wish their electronics would be as mean and sarcastic to them when they have been playing too long. That way they would know it was actually time to play outside and ride their bikes.

http://www.vidaddict.com/siri-being-really-mean/

Have a great weekend!


No comments: