Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Funny!

Just got back from girls camp and I have to to say how great it is to belong to a church that everyone freely gives of their time and talents. It was awesome. The girls were great and to my surprise there was no drama! Just fun, friendly smiles everywhere I went. Even after several days of staying up late the girls were great. I loved spending my time with them and feeling the spirit, especially with the Marshall Branch girls. Thanks to all those that made it such a great experience. I feel truly blessed to be surrounded by such great people.

As many of you know that I would like to own a farm/petting zoo. I miss my animals, but this video made me feel better just watching. Death by baby goats doesn't seem like a bad way to go.

http://www.vidaddict.com/death-by-baby-goats/

Have a great weekend!

No comments: