Friday, June 17, 2011

I Think I See A Light

Yes it's true I think I see a light at the end of a very long tunnel. I'm making great progress and should still be able to hit a June release if everything continues at this pace. Very excited about how things are coming along.

On a different note I am curious how many of you out there use electronic readers. My husband recently bought me an ipad so I can surf the net and read, but I want to know what you use? Kindle, Nook, smart phone or just your computer? Or something else?

Also, since it's Friday I wanted to send you all off with what I intended to be the "Friday Funny", but after seeing this I had to post it. Wow, talk about a hard life and an amazing gift. I have a five year old and I'm positive he wouldn't make it a day let alone ten years on his own. The video is a little long, but I think it's worth watching.

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/amazing-singer-with-an-impressive-story-27851

If you are not up for an inspirational video about over coming life's impossible trials then fine, just click the link below, but I want you to know how disappointed I am in you. (Thanks again, Jake. Without you my Friday's would be so disappointing.)

http://jakeyestacado.tumblr.com/post/6474473756/funny-rl-angry-birds-commercial

No comments: