Friday, June 3, 2011

Panic Mode

It has been a week since I last posted and I was positive I would be done by now, but I'm not. I am in total panic mode now. I am really close and have sent most of the chapters to my editor so not all is lost, but still I should have been done weeks ago.

One of the reason's I am so behind is for some strange reason my body thinks it needs sleep. Silly I know, but staying up until midnight or later has done some serious damage to my brain. It is taking so much longer to get through each chapter because I stay up and make mistakes that I have to go back and fix when I'm rested.

Still I am hoping for a June release even if it means I don't sleep for the rest of the month. (Just kidding, honey.) Apparently me with no sleep=stressed marriage. I guess I'm not all sunshine and daisies when I've only had four hours. Go figure.

Anyway I wanted to send you off on your weekend with a funny clip from one of my favorite sites. This is from my friend Jake's site. I love this site. Super funny guy that Jake. Can't get enough of it and don't tell me most of you guys out there haven't at least considered putting a TV in the bathroom.

http://jakeyestacado.tumblr.com/post/6087116861/and-truth-shall-set-you-free