Friday, May 27, 2011

SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!

Yeah that is me freaking out because today is my children's last day of school and I still have several chapters to go before I am done with my end of the editing. I'm usually really happy when my kids are home for summer break. I like having them home and relaxing for the summer, but if today is any indication of how the summer is going to go I'm not sure I'm ready. From the second they walked in the door they've done nothing but whine and complain. Are we sure we can push the school year out another week? Please!!

One good thing about summer vacation is I can do the late nights editing and not have to deal with the early mornings getting the kids ready for school . I still have hope that I will be able to get my part done in time for a June release.

Fingers Crossed!

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

I hear ya, I hear ya.... *sigh* Summer break..