Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Random Thought...or Maybe It's a Question

I have not been feeling well the last few days. Nothing serious just headache, nauseated, congested...you get the picture. This normally wouldn't be a problem except I had to clean the house for our home inspection to renew our foster care license.Those who know me know I hate cleaning when I'm well so cleaning sick is not my idea of a good time. Let me say that I love my sister for helping me and my kids for doing their part as well. The inspection went well and we are now licensed for another year. (And now I have to go out to the car and bring in the four trash bags full of laundry I didn't get a chance to fold...yes I'm being serious.)

So here's my random thought. I woke up this morning feeling tons better, but by noon I was sick again. Tonight I am still not one hundred percent, but better than yesterday. I am still nauseated, but the weird part is I'm craving cookies. How is that possible? I'm sick and the thought of eating makes me even more so, but I still want cookies. Too weird.

Now I have to decide if I should go to Maverick and buy a cookie at ten o'clock at night and risk becoming even more nauseated or just go to bed.

So what will I do? I guess you'll have to check back and see.

To Be Continued...

No comments: