Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Funny!

I'm late, I know. Sorry. I have been very, very busy...looking at Pinterest. I have just enough time to get this Friday Funny out and then I will have to get back to my Pinning. I will be blogging more in the middle of the week because my husband is taking away my Pinterest privileges. I'm kidding, my husband wouldn't dare take away my Pinterest privileges. He knows better. ;)  

This week was my son's birthday. He turned 11 on Thursday. He is a big fan of the Hunger Games series so for his birthday he asked for a bow and arrow which he has been kind enough to share with the rest of the family. We have been shooting at the target we set up in our backyard for the last two days. I'm not ready to take my talent on the road yet, but I would have to say I am improving. I can see why people enjoy this sport.


http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6743777/the-hunger-games-game

Have a great weekend!

No comments: