Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Funny!

I am so excited.My four older kids are back in school which is also helping with getting more writing in. I was also able to get past a part in book two that has been slowing me down.Things are looking up.

I got my first steroid shot in my back. I was numb for fifteen blissful minutes and then the pain came back, but they said it could take up to a week and a half for me to really tell a difference. I will get a series of three of these shots and if they work no surgery will be require, if not then onto the spinal surgeon. Here hoping the shots do the trick.

Your Friday Funny for the week is not a video this time. I found a video I thought was going to be funny and then it went horrible wrong. I had my husband watch it and he said it might be pushing things so I found this instead.  If you know me you will know that math is not my favorite subject. I was definitely one of those people always asking the teacher, "When will I have to use this in real life."

http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6801144/math-youll-actually-use

Have a great weekend!

P.S. If you want to see the video that I didn't use let me know I will post a link, but keep in mind it's a little disturbing.


No comments: