Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Funny!

I have spent a good part of the day sleeping so I am sorry this is late. I've had a flu like bug the last few days so anytime my one year old takes a nap I do too. That also means I haven't been able to write much the last few days, but that's probably a good thing because if my writing is anything like my dreams have been book two would be pretty messed up. The good thing is I am starting to feel better so hopefully tomorrow I can get some serious writing done to make up for the last few days.

Okay, I have been really disappointed in the funny videos on the internet lately. It would seem that in order to be funny you have to say the "F" word or some other curse word and I try to keep the Friday Funny curse word free if I can. That means no video again this week. Instead I decided to post two humorous items I found and have you vote on which one is funnier. Here we go.

http://www.sawdustcityllc.com/product_images/p/930/4697_1__81010_zoom.jpg

Or

http://ifunny.mobi/#NPGoLm8J

Have a good weekend!

No comments: