Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Funny!

It has begun people; the best month of the year. As many of you know I love October. I love the weather, I love candy, I love scary movies and I love Halloween. I love Halloween so much that several years ago when living with the best in-laws in the world we started what is now referred to as Halloween Wednesday.

What is Halloween Wednesday you ask? Well, on Wednesday the elementary kids get out of school early so to entertain them  in the month of October we started doing Halloween themed activities. It was so much fun that we decided to continue the tradition.

Sadly, my family moved away this year. We can no longer celebrate Halloween Wednesday with the rest of the family, but to keep the tradition alive we held it on our own and then shared  pictures online of the food, projects and fun. This last Wednesday we did a Ghost theme. It was a lot of fun, especially now that we have Pinterest to give us new ideas.

Last year in October all the Friday Funnies were Halloween themed and I plan to continue the tradition. So here we go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2Pc5XNtrw&feature=related

No comments: