Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Funny!

I know, I know it's a little late. I have been thinking about it all day, but the day has been busy and this is the first time I've had a moment to myself. We have been cleaning and trying to organize the house. For those of you who don't know I've been having a lot of back pain with sciatica which has caused a great deal of pain when I sit or stand or bend or twist or..you get the idea. It has made writing very difficult. I've been receiving treatment  to help with the pain, but nothing has worked. I have now exhausted all my non-surgical options which is why I am getting surgery next month. Not thrilled about it, but hoping for the best.

 Anyway, that is why I am trying to get the house pulled together. It may be several months before I am back on my feet again. The good thing is I have great family support so I can take the time I need to heal and know that my home and family will be taken care of. The bad news is book two's release date is being pushed out. I am so sorry for those of you who have been waiting for it. It is still going to happen, but like most things in my life, not on the time table I had hoped for.

I have been asked why I don't write laying down and the answer is; I do. It's just not as easy as it sounds. It's not comfortable and it's hard to write when I'm uncomfortable which slows down the process. I am still making progress and I want this book to be the best it possibly can so I refuse to just rush through it just so I can get it out. Thank you for being so patient with me. I will get it done.

Now, on to the Friday Funny. I was going to pick a scary video and call it Scary Friday Funny, but after watching several videos I started getting a little freaked out.Some of those videos are super creepy! I decided if I was going to get any sleep tonight I had better stick to funny. I hope you all have a great weekend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQdpLRocsEg

No comments: