Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Funny!

Our visitors are gone and we are missing family already. It's hard to be so far away from family during the holiday season, but we are doing our best to enjoy the season all the same. I'm not one who enjoys all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season, but ever since last year it brings on a totally different meaning to me.

Last year at this time we were preparing to adopt our sweet little Mia. She has brought so much joy to our family and I feel so blessed to have her in our lives. I know she will never see this, but I want to thank Mia's birth mom for giving our family the best Christmas present we will ever get.

This weeks Friday Funny is from my mother-in-law. I'm not sure if it's for real or not, but it made me laugh either way. Just so you know I am not encouraging drunk driving, just laughing.

http://www.vidaddict.com/the-funniest-dui-stop-and-sobriety-test-ever-reno-911/

Have a great weekend!

No comments: