Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Funny!

I am having a fantastic week with my in-laws. My father in law is fixing all the things that need fixing. He is also making me a shelf to hang on my wall. It's gorgeous and it's not even finished. I promise to post a picture when it's up. My mother in law is helping my get my home holiday ready. We are crafting queens this week. My kids are loving every minute of it.

I am usually not a huge fan of Christmas, but this year I'm really getting into the spirit. I even have all my Christmas shopping done. I feel so grateful to all those who have sacrificed their time and finances to come help me during my recovery. You have all made the time go by so quickly. Thanks again to my sister Julie and my mom for coming out for two weeks, to my husband for taking the time off of work for a week and for my in laws for being here now. I feel truly blessed.

For those of you who are asking, book two is going to happen. I am finding it harder to fine tune than book one, but please don't give up on me. It will happen and I hope you will love it.

Now onto my Friday Funny. You know I love animals and that I have two dogs, a Yorkie and a Lab. Mack is my black lab and if I haven't mentioned before I'll mention it now, he is neurotic. I love him to pieces, but the dog needs to see a therapist. When I found this clip I immediately could see Mack doing something like this out of fear of being left behind and my kids would be the one to pay the price.

http://uberhumor.com/and-leap

Have a great weekend!

No comments: