Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Funny!

In four days I go under the knife. I'm a bit nervous, but I'm hoping this will solve my pain problems. The recovery period is longer than I would like, but I'm hoping it will pay off in the end. I'm not sure what kind of condition in will be in the next few weeks, but I am hoping to get book two finished if possible during my down time.

On a different note I had a fabulous Halloween. My kids loved trick or treating and my husband truly enjoyed scaring the kids that came trick or treating at our house. Now, I have to control myself and not eat all my kids candy while putting away the Halloween decorations which if you've ever been to my house on Halloween you know is an all day task. Thank goodness my husband is such a big help.

Now onto the Friday Funny. This is to celebrate the end of my favorite season. This is the type of thing my husband and I would do to scare our trick or treaters. Enjoy!

http://www.vidaddict.com/halloween-spider-drop-prank/

No comments: