Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Funny!

Still recovering from surgery. It's going really well. The first week was easier than the second which seems a little strange to me, but it's still very manageable as long as I take it easy. I am grateful that my mom and sister are here to take care of things while I heal. They have been such a huge blessing.

This weeks Friday Funny takes me back to my childhood. In 1993 a new candy was brought to the US from Tiawan. They were called Warheads; a crazy sour candy that my friends and I would stick in our mouths and try not to make a face while eating it. The rules of our game stated you could not bite the candy and had to suck on it until it became sweet. I was pretty good at it back then although I'm sure I wouldn't fair as well now.

Have a great weekend!

http://www.vidaddict.com/grandpas-reaction-to-eating-warheads/

No comments: