Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Funny!

Yes, it's that time again, it's Friday. I can't believe it myself. The week just speeds by, and not surprising to most of you I'm sure, I've gotten nothing done. Well, unless you count the shoveling of a million tons of snow. I supervised of course. My husband won't let me do anything that might cause me to re-injury my back. He's a sweet man and I have tried really hard not to do anything...at all. I've been pretty successful at it if I do say so myself.

Besides supervising the shoveling, I've also supervised the house cleaning, the dish doing, the meal cooking and of course the exercising. That last one is probably the hardest. Watching my kids run on my treadmill for me is exhausting. You would think with all the hard work I'm putting in watching all these things I would be dropping weight like crazy, but nothing seems to be coming off. To be honest I think I've gained a few pounds, go figure.

Anyway, I know some of you are thinking, "Wow, how does she do it? She is maga impressive!", and I would have to agree with you. I live a very impressive life and that is what has led me to post this video. This guys vocal range is amazing. You can tell he puts in almost as much time singing as I do supervising.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6873388/mans-impressive-vocal-range

If you have a few more minutes watch this one as well. I love this show, but after watching this I have to wonder why. At least I didn't make my husband watch it with me.

http://www.collegehumor.com/embed/6870346/honest-movie-trailer-the-notebook

Have a great weekend!

No comments: