Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Funny!

It's been a rough week people. We have had more snow,  twenty plus inches of snow in the last fourteen days to be exact and my kids have been home for six of those days. Now don't get me wrong I love having my kids home, but I would have preferred to have all those days off with good weather so we could have gone out and done something fun. Instead they were stuck shoveling snow.

The second problem I ran into this week was with book two, Celtic Shadows. I was seventy thousand plus words into when I realized it sucked. (For those of you who don't know, seventy thousand words is equivalent to about three hundred and fifty pages.)  It was going in the wrong direction so now I have to track back to where it went wrong and start again. I have a feeling it might be the second or third chapter. That's the joys of writing; rewriting and rewriting.

Anyway, now that I've finished my complaining I can get down to business which is the Friday Funny. For those of you who don't know math is not my favorite subject. I can do it, but I cringe anytime I have to. If I would have known this was an option I would have done this.

http://www.vidaddict.com/boy-calls-911-for-help-with-math/

This second link made me laugh, but may not be appropriate for younger audiences due to the inappropriate use of a hang gun. I believe in gun safety and gun education and this is a very bad example. So please be cautious when impressionable children are present.

http://www.vidaddict.com/funny-self-defense-tutorial/


Have a great weekend!

No comments: