Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Funny!

This has been a better week. I have been able to get chapters one and two finished and I am half way through chapter three. It's been hard to let some of the dialogue go. My characters can be so witty, but in the end some things have to be cut out.

My goal this week is to get up to chapter seven done. It's all in my head, but keeping my mind clear long enough to get it down has been a challenge. I ran the changes in the story by one of my editors and she felt it was a stronger story line so even though it means starting over and pushing out my publish date I think it was the right thing to do.

Now on to the Friday Funny! This week I found this video and I thought of my eleven and almost thirteen year old boy. (His birthday is on Monday!) They will get a kick out of it because it's accidental bathroom humor. I hope they enjoy. Happy Birthday Big Pay!

http://www.vidaddict.com/funny-blooper-on-who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire/

This second one has been around for a while, but I chuckle every time I see it. They have some musical version that are pretty catchy, but I just posted the original. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRGYdmMR6jc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Have a great weekend!

No comments: