Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Funny!

Welcome back! November was a great month. My husband graduated with his BS degree and I got some much needed visiting time with my family in Utah. I love this time of year. It's a great reminder to remember to be thankful for all the wonderful people in my life. Several of those people are my children. They bring so much joy to my life. I don't know what I would do with out them.

Yesterday was a special day to me, two years ago to the day I received a phone call to say that Mia's birth mom was giving up her parental rights in order for us to adopt her. Little did I know what an emotional experience that would be for me, but that phone call changed my life for the better and strengthened my faith that my Lord and Savior is very aware of my needs and desires.

I am so grateful to Mia's birth mother for having the strength to do what she did. I will be forever grateful to her for her sacrifice. Having Mia in our lives has been amazing. She has a loving and accepting spirit and is so precious to her family. She loves her siblings almost as much as they love her. I can't imagine our lives without her. This may seems selfish, but I want to adopt again. I am not sure this will ever happen, but I have hope in my heart that we will have the opportunity to add another sweet child to our family.

Now onto my Friday Funny! When I found this clip it made me want to watch the whole movie so I guess I know what my husband and I will be watching this evening. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zhy_5aD7ks

Have a great weekend!

No comments: