Friday, April 29, 2011

A Little Eye Candy

I want to thank everyone who has given their insight to the cover design. Please if you haven't commented take a few minutes and let me know what you think. It is much appreciated and will help immensely as we continue to work on it.

Now off the subject of writing I want to talk about something that is dear to my heart. Something that I would die if I didn't have. That something is...food. I love food. I loving eat it. I love cooking it and a lot of the time I love just looking at it. If I am not writing or spying on people on Facebook ;) you will often find me looking at recipes online. (My family calls it my recipe addiction.) I can spend hours looking at different types of recipes and then even more time trying to decide which one I want to tackle. I love cooking and sharing the things I cook.

Recently I have found a recipe that keeps me coming back for more. It's a cake recipe which is interesting because I don't often bake my cakes from scratch. I enjoy using the box mixes to save time.I'm not often very patient when it comes to food, but when I saw this recipe I knew I had to try it and I certainly wasn't disappointed. It's a Lemon Poppy Seed Layer Cake with Strawberries and White Chocolate Cream Frosting.

It is heavenly. I have made it twice now and both times I have had nothing but compliments on it. I even get compliments from people who don't like cake or lemon. This picture was from the first time I made it. If you want the recipe let me know and I will post it, otherwise enjoy the eye candy.

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

I can vouch for this one. Divine. Heavenly. Delicious. YUM!