Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Think I Smell Autumn

I'm positive I woke up this morning and could smell the changing of the season. I love it. Autumn is my favorite time of year and Halloween is my favorite holiday, but I'll talk about that later in another post. My husband calls autumn, "Hoodie" season. My family loves hoodies. I wear them as soon as I can and for as long as I can.

My favorite autumn tradition is to wake up in the morning when it gets cold enough and put on a hoodie and thermal socks.(Sounds sexy I know, but I can't help myself.) I'm getting excited just thinking about it. If you can't tell I love dressing up for the day. Honestly, if I could get away with it I wouldn't bother getting dressed at all most days. I would stay in my pj's and write.

Another thing I love about autumn is my husband and I tend to do several house projects. On the list this year is repainting the shutters, putting more lime fines down on the side of the house, and redoing the kitchen cabinets. I love a good project.

As for writing, things are coming along. I am already done up to chapter five and very excited for the next few chapters because I get to work with my new character. Love this character if I haven't mentioned that before.

I have really appreciated all the support I've been getting. I love hearing from readers and answering questions about Celtic Illusion. I have even been giving a few insights into book two to those who have asked for them.

I do have a favor to ask my readers and that is if you  wouldn't mind leaving me a review on Amazon.com, smashwords.com, barnesandnoble.com, or wherever you bought my book. I would really appreciate it. I know it can be a pain sometimes, but the more reviews I get the more often my book shows up in searches. This means more readers can find and enjoy my book. Thanks to those who already have and thanks in advance to those who are going to.

No comments: