Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wedneday Opinions

Today is Wednesday and what better day to ask my readers their opinion on a certain subject. The subject of choice is book one, Celtic Illusion. For those who have read it, what did you think? For those who have not tell me what is keeping you from reading it.

My book has now been out for purchase for three months. It has done pretty well and I hope it continues to do well. I am working on book two and although the process is slow I am making progress. In order to become a better writer I would like reader's thoughts on what they did and did not like about book one. If you have already commented to me you don't have to comment again unless you really want to. It can be a simple response such as, I didn't like it because....or I liked it because, ect.


Don't worry about hurting my feelings, I don't have any left ;)  I promise not to hunt you down like a rabid dog if you didn't like it, but I might send you cookies if you give me some good feedback. (I am not above bribery.)


You can leave a comment here or you can email it to me at  t.l.marshallcelticknots@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you.

No comments: