Sunday, January 13, 2013

Friday Funny...but on Sunday

I'm one of those people that have half of a conversation in my head and then expect you to be able to jump right in when I start talking out loud. I do this with my husband all the time. It use to bug the crap out of him and I think it still does, but he's gotten better at just going with it.

This is what happened on Friday. I found my Friday Funny candidate and I logged into my account, but then I got busy doing something else. I had forgotten to post my Friday Funny, but the funny thing was I truly thought I had until my husband asked what happened and I logged in to find I hadn't. So please forgive me for being forgetful.

This weeks Friday Funny is a little hard to hear because of the wind, but just hand in there. I hope you all had a great weekend.

http://www.vidaddict.com/guy-releases-mouse-into-wild-and-then/

No comments: