Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Funny!

When I was little my dad use to tickle me. I hated it. I hated it so much that it gave me nightmares. I would dream that a monster would wait in a dark room (usually my parent's room), where the lights wouldn't turn on even when I flipped the switch. When I was desperate enough and felt I had to talk to my parents I would walk in the room, pass by the closet and then monster would jump out and proceed to tickle me. It was horrifying.

It didn't help that my dad's idea of tickling was jamming his fingers into my sides until I felt like my skin would tear. It was very painful, but for some strange reason I would laugh until I couldn't breath...yet another reason I hate tickling.

This Friday Funny reminded me of my hatred of tickling. It also reminded me of my dad. I will love my dad forever and hate tickling for just as long. This is how I still want to react when someone tries to tickle me.

http://www.vidaddict.com/dont-you-dare-try-tickling-this-kid-again/

Have a great weekend!

No comments: