Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Funny!

Great week coming to an end! We went to Branson, Missouri this week and had a blast. My inlaws were here for a visit which was so fun, but then left on Wednesday which was sad and ruined that day. We miss you Gene and Beth! Gratefully, my husband was able to salvage the rest of the week by    only having to work Wednesday and Thursday this week. I love family time.

For those of you who don't know we have been on a house hunt for a home in the country. We have found several but they are either to small, to old, to far away or cost more than we are willing to spend. This has caused me a great deal of distress because I can't have most of the animals I want in town, but I don't want to give up certain comforts of living here and hate the complications of moving.

 Anyway, we looked at a beautiful home yesterday and although we were tempted we decided against it because of the cost. It would put things to tight for us and the last thing I want is to be house poor. The whole process has been frustrating to say the least, so for both our sanities, we have agreed to just stop looking altogether and instead of buying a new house where we can have chickens, cows, ducks, goats and turkeys we are going to stay in the one we own now and get a hot tub and bunnies.

 See the logic there? Yeah, I didn't think so, welcome to the way my mind works. Anyway, it all makes sense to me and that's what really matters. Now onto my Friday Funny. I have two this week. The first be has the "sh" word in it so if that is going to offend you please just skip it, the next one is for everyone.

CAUTION SWEAR WORD!  http://www.vidaddict.com/sad-cat-diary/


CLEAN
http://www.vidaddict.com/guy-tries-to-prank-his-dad-prank-backfires/

Have a great weekend!

No comments: