Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Funny!

I have decided to post my Friday Funny early today because I get so tired when I wait until evening. Yesterday was a great day. We went to the Missouri State Fair and saw all the animals I want to raise on my farm. It made me miss my little farm we had back in Utah. The great thing is we were able to go to the fair with some great people which helped make up for the loss of my animals. Thanks Beth and Gene for coming with us.

This weeks Friday Funny is from my friend Jake. He posted this last night and immediatly I knew it would be my Friday Funny. I hope you enjoy this Amazon review of Sugar Free Gummy Bears. I have had my share of sugar free items and so I read this it rang true for me.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EVQWKC/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

Have a great weekend!

No comments: