Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Funny

Once again I have to thank Jake for spending hours on end finding interesting and funny things for me. He saves me so much time. Thanks Jake.

http://ravensmindwideopen.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-to-start-fight.html?spref=fb

I read the first couple of these and they made me smile. I am saving some to read with my husband so I have not read them all.

*WARNING* I am not saying any of these are a good idea. Some of them may be a bit racy for some of you so if you are easily offended don't click the link. I will not be held responsible if anyone finds them offensive. So once again if you are easily offended just don't click the link and have a great weekend. (Mom, don't click the link. Dad, you should be okay. Love ya!)

1 comment:

Lily said...

You make me laugh.:)