Monday, August 22, 2011

It's Finally Here

I am so excited. My kids go to school tomorrow and I get to start on book two. I made it through the summer and what a summer it's been. Published my first book, got our first foster placement, and didn't lose my mind. The kids are ready although they like to pretend they don't want to go back. I am ready and will miss them, but I know they need interaction and structure.

Tomorrow I will be going over the prologue to make sure I still like it and then hopefully get chapter one done. Doesn't seem like a lot, but it will probably take me at least four hours to get it just right and then I will end up changing it later on I'm sure. I will have to work fast though because my goal is to have book two out by Christmas. Here's to hoping!




No comments: