Thursday, August 25, 2011

Off To A Good Start

I am feeling pretty positive that I am off to a good start. I have finished the prologue and chapter one. I am now moving on. It always surprises me how easy it is to get lost in a book I'm writing and forget to do important things like laundry and making dinner. I will have to work on that in the future, but right now I am sitting in a messy house with piles of laundry to fold and I'm thinking it will all have to wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow is always a good cleaning day for me.

Sale of book one are still doing pretty good. I do want to remind you that you only have a week left to enter the contest. I have only had a handful of people enter, but it's not too late. Go out and read my book then leave me a review. It's that easy. If you can't remember the rules on how to enter the contest go back in my blog and read them.


2 comments:

Jordan said...

Any ninjas yet?

T.L.Marshall said...

No not yet, but you never know ;)