Monday, August 1, 2011

Prologue or Not to Prologue

Now that book one is out and selling I decided it was time to take a peek at book two. It's been waiting in the background for two years now. I was a little concerned what I would find when I opened the file and after reading a few chapters I found I had good reason to be concerned, it needs a lot work people. It also needs a prologue. It will be the first thing I work on. I have a good start on one, but like everything else about book two, it needs work.

The good news is I think I have a title for book two. I won't be posting it just yet. I want to see how it feels as I work on it, but if I still like it after working on it for a few months I'll let you know what it is.

I still have about three weeks before school starts for my kids and besides a little dabbling on the prologue I probably won't really start working on it until then. I also want to spend as much time as I can with the precious little angel that my family is honored to foster while we still have her. She truly fills my cup. I can't imagine how I'm going to handle giving her back, but like we were told when we started foster care, "If it doesn't hurt you didn't do it right". I will be brave, but don't be surprised if I end up crying to all of you when she goes back home.   ;)



 

1 comment:

keysha said...

You are awesome Tashy...just sayin'.