Monday, August 8, 2011

Has It Been That Long

Tomorrow my second oldest child will turn ten. At birth he was nine pounds and twenty one inches long.  He had and still has dark hair, a dark complexion, and one green eye and one brown eye. (Something he is very proud of, but scared me to death when I first noticed. I thought he was blind in one eye.) I wish him the happiest of birthdays and hope to celebrate many more in the years to come. He is a special kid and I love the heck out of him.

Time flies when you're having fun. I am very blessed to have the life I have. Nothing compares to having healthy children, a happy marriage, and wonderful people who surround me. I would never want to go back in time and do it all again, but I often look back with fondness. Even the hard times seem to have softened with time. 

In two weeks my summer is over, my kids go back to school, my youngest goes to kindergarten, and I go back to work on book two. I often find myself thinking of Tristana and Aidan and how their lives are going to change. A new character will be introduced, a character I happen to love! This character was so much fun writing. Even now my heart starts racing thinking about. I can't wait to introduce this character to all of you.

Until then I hope you are all enjoying book one and telling all your friends to go buy it.  I have only had a few people enter the contest so if you haven't yet don't let the time go buy without entering. It's any easy one to win.







1 comment:

keysha said...

Happy Birthday to one handsome boy!! Much love to him AND his mamma and papa!