Friday, July 15, 2011

How To Get The New Update

I now know how to get the new update of  my book from Amazon.com.  Send email from the email account linked to your Amazon account you bought the book from if possible. Follow the directions below.

Click this link:  http://www.amazon.com/rsvp-mi?c=ythgcvqv3282580199&q=o2r

Give information it asks for in each section. For some strange reason my order number didn't work so I left the order number section empty and put the order number in the comments section.

In comment section give them this information:

Explain you would like the new update for the book you purchased.

1. Book Title
2. Order Number
3. E-mail address in which the kindle book is redeemed.


Amazon will send you an email letting you know they have updated my book and how you can re-sync it to your kindle.

If you purchased your e-book off smashwords.com you can download it again from your library or search for Celtic Illusion. Click on the Celtic Illusion title. It will take you to that books location and it will show you have already purchased it. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and it will give you the choice to download it again. Click download for the format you want to download the book in and you should be good.

If you have any questions let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

No comments: