Monday, July 4, 2011

Nothing Is Perfect...Except Chocolate!

It's been such a wonderful 4th of July. I couldn't be happier with how my holiday turned out. You could say it came as close to perfect as any holiday can. I had so much wonderful food and great family to share it with. I hope everyone had a great holiday.

As for my book, it's doing really well. It have sold more than I expected the first few days and that all has to do with the wonderful support I get from all of you. Thank you so much. Some bad news though. I unfortunately have had a few typos pointed out to me since the book come out. I have struggled with this because I hate typos. They drive me crazy. I had it edited numerous times and then read by several different people so I could prevent this, but alas some still got through. I want to apologize to my readers for this. I do the best I can and so do the people who help edit. I am far from perfect, but still hope you can get past the mistakes and enjoy the story.

I have had a few people ask me about smashwords.com so I thought I would give you a link to those interested in publishing their own books. I found this article very helpful.
 http://www.lindsayburoker.com/book-marketing/how-to-sell-more-ebooks-at-smashwords/

Smashwords.com is a really great website for readers and authors alike. They give better royalties to the authors  and have more formats to choose from for the readers then the other e-book websites. I love all the e-book websites don't get me wrong, but more money for your work is always appreciated and more format options for the readers is wonderful. If you aren't familiar with smashwords.com go check them out.

No comments: