Monday, July 11, 2011

You're So Stupid You Can't Even Spell Stewpid!

I have to give a shout out to a wonderful woman that was once told she was so stupid that she couldn't even spell the word stupid. I'm here to tell you that is far from the truth and it should be a crime to even refer to her in that manner.

Beth, I love you. Thank you so much for all you have done and continue to do to make Celtic Illusion a wonderful book to read. You always have my back and I appreciate it more than words can convey. You are amazing.

Thanks to her I will be able to get the printed version of Celtic Illusion out sooner than I had planned! Stay tuned for a release date.

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

She is one awesome lady isn't she?!?!?!?! I love her!

keysha said...

Just thought you should know how loved you are. You really are a sister...thank you for always loving our parents and treating them so wonderful. LOVE YOU!!