Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Updating

I am working on an update to the book on Smashwords and Amazon that will have corrections to the errors my readers are finding. I am sure there are going to still be errors found and I will update as they are brought to my attention. Once the updates are approved I will let everyone who has purchased the book prior to the updates know how to upload a new copy of my book, free of charge of course.

Thanks again for all those who are continually helping me find these corrections. If you, as a reader, find an error and would like to see it corrected feel free to email me where you found it by giving me the chapter and sentence you found the problem, but please wait until the new update is out I might have already fixed it.

I really appreciate everyone who has already purchased the book and given my their feedback. If you haven't done so I would love it if you would leave me a review on Amazon or Smashwords letting others know what you thought about the book. Also, I love getting emails from my readers and I do email back so keep them coming :)

Here are a few more pictures from the book files. These are Alison and Tristana's corsages from prom.


No comments: